Unit Service will enable units to better serve more youth by providing an adequate number of trained commissioners who provide a link to District Operating Committee and other resources in support of a quality unit program.
The mission of Unit Service is to help units better serve more youth through scouting.
- Supporting unit growth and retention through the Journey to Excellence.
- Contacting units and capturing in commissioner tools their strengths, needs, and a unit service plan that enables continuing improvement.
- Linking unit needs to District Operating Committee and other resources.
- Supporting timely unit, district and council charter renewals.
- Supporting unit leaders by delivering effective roundtables that provide program ideas, relationship development, and timely communication.